Saturday, February 19, 2011

weak points.

i'm sorry if you're tired of hearing about me.
but i'm a topic that's easy to talk about.
at least, for me, i am.
i'm the type of person..
that listens to everyone's problems.
i tell them my point on things.
or i just listen. i'm there for them.
as stated earlier today.
when i talk about my things, i feel selfish.
like i talk about myself too much.
and usually i deny what people say to me.
i'm not pretty, stop telling me.
that type of stuff.
so i take all of the criticism and brush it.
under the rug, the one that's brown and green.
mentally, in my head, of course.
i get over things. out of sight, out of mind.
then.. i have an overload.
just one night.. like tonight.
everything that's been happening,
the rug just implodes, exposing everything.
causing one giant waterfall.
the realization of the situation hits me.
and half the time i don't have someone to talk to.
or if i do, they don't know what to say.
sometimes it's better to not say anything.
just hug me.
but i haven't been hugged in a while.
i deserve more hugs.
there i go, being selfish again...
anyways, i just got over my explosion.
wanted you all to know that the strongest,
sometimes, have their weak points.

No comments:

Post a Comment