Monday, February 28, 2011

gazuntight,

i'm pretty sure it's almost impossible for me to be happy.
because when something is going great,
something ruins it for me.
either that be someone else,
a dream that scares me half to death,
or a sickness of some sort.
this case? 
a sickness of some sort.
pretty sure it's just a cold.
oh, and my phone keeps wigging out.
like, flashing the screen,
deleting random old messages...
it's getting annoying.
can't i be happy and healthy, ever?
why are there no happy moments of peace?
it's getting super annoying.
why want to be happy,
when things will go wrong at that time the most?
just gotta keep my head up i guess.
the grass is always greener on the other side?
i just heard an amazing quote.

"thank you for the storms in my life,
without them the sunshine would be boring."

amazing. (:

1 comment: