Saturday, February 19, 2011

i'm here for you.

i care about people too easily.
that makes me a caring person.
but then it makes me feel like crap.
if something bad happens to someone...
that i happen to care about?
i'm willing to do whatever it takes.
to help them. make them think of something else.
most of the time, though,
that certain person won't accept it.
unfortunately, they'd rather wallow in their sadness.
then i just turn annoying.
because i hate living in sadness.
i may be unhappy, but i don't want others to be.
funny. i think i push people away.
when people try and help me.
but if they push enough, i'll let them in.
most of the time they don't.
and i know that when i'm at that state,
when people have stopped trying to help,
all i really want is a shoulder to cry on.
so even if i'm annoying to someone..
i want to be that shoulder for them.
my mom taught me that, i think.
to just.. be there for someone.
no matter how far they've pushed you away.
it's like the rubber band theory...
they pull away,
but will always come back.
i have to keep telling myself that.
i'm here for you if you need me.

No comments:

Post a Comment