Sunday, February 27, 2011

good qualities.

i'm going to be frank.
because i have a headache,
so i can't really...
write anything that creative.
i'm going to write all of the qualities,
good ones, of course,
that i like in a guy.
call me picky, or stuck up, whatever.
it's what i've learned that i like in guys.

guys have to be relaxed. chill. 
they don't have to go out all the time.
staying in watching a movie is great for them.
a guy has to give good hugs.
because i feel love by being touched.
they have to deal with my nerd side.
i like guys that have more to hug, not planks of wood.
humor is an important thing for me, too.
noses... i like to tell what a person is like by their nose.
they have to smell delicious. like all the time.
nice eyes, i like brighter ones, compared to my dark ones.
i don't like initiating a hang out. they have to take control.
be able to make decisions when i can't.
not be afraid to hang out with my huge family on holiday's.
they have to know how to cheer me up.
not mind watching romantic comedies with me, and not laugh when i giggle.
be open with me. let me in, tell me your thoughts.
shy guys are generally the ones i like more for some reason.
they have to watch scary movies with me. and cuddle.
well, they have to be good kissers. haha.
no being two-faced. they are themselves around me.
they sing to the radio in the car. even if they're bad.
be active in the church, planning on a mission, go to mutual, etc.
like animals, especially mine.
they chew gum like i do, almost a pack everyday. 
when we do go out, they're a gentleman.
they should be nice to me anyways...
aren't embarrassed about their family.
enjoys little kids... i have plenty of nephews.
listens to music a lot. a variety of music.
understands my lack of self confidence.
has themselves some purple pride!
not constantly busy, likes a laid back life.
will go shopping with me, and tell me what looks good.
won't mind having guy time while i have girl time.
plays video games with me.
oh man, they have to be good texters.
a good speller, but if they aren't, they aren't in denial about it.
likes candy. and food. and eating.
will dance with me.
likes my friends, and my friends like him, 
and the same with his friends for me,
being able to hang out with each other and our friends.
you seriously have to be honest.
and you don't lie to me, break my trust.
can make food. isn't completely incapable of living by himself.
having a car is a good thing.

that's a big list...
i could have gone longer.
but just because you don't have some of these,
doesn't mean you don't have a chance.
it's just some things that i enjoy.
i'm not really picky.
this is just my dream guy.
anyways, yes. that's how that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment