Friday, February 18, 2011

personality tests.

i took some personality tests today.
they were creepily accurate.
so, i'm going to tell them to you.
thanks to mrs. stott for allowing me to take them.

i don't have a strong sense of family.
i'm not good at remembering dates.
i'm emotional and naive.
i could care less for details.
i'm a risk taker.
and i'm insecure.
along with being positive and optimistic.
and innovative and active.
the pig's tail was my love life.
it was a normal size, i suppose.
along with his ears, which is my listening.

i'm less concerned about myself and
i deal with people more.
i'm lonely, i have self doubt, and i'm unhappy.
i trust myself, and i'm proud of my
emotional impulses.

i enjoy one type of close friends.
my friends are spontaneous and natural.
and i don't have a separation from my friends.

my list of priorities, the top being the highest.
also my favorite animals, top being the favorite.
cow - career.
monkey - money.
sheep - love.
tiger - pride.
horse - family.

coffee is brown to me.
sex is brown to me.
ocean is salty to me.
my life is salty to me.
a dog is loyal to me.
my personality is loyal.
cats are sweet to me.
my romantic partner will be sweet.
a rat is gross.
so are my enemies.

kelsy is yellow to me.
that means she'll never forget me.
madison is white to me.
she's my soul mate.
chase is orange to me.
that means he's a real friend.
my mother is green to me.
i will always remember her.
raquel is red to me.
she's the one i really love.

i dunk my oreos in milk. that means...
everyone likes me because i'm always
upbeat. i like to sugar coat unpleasant
experiences, and i rationalize bad situations
into good ones. i'm in total denial about the
shambles i call life. i have a possible
tendency for a narcotic addiction.

that sounds a lot like me..
believe it or not.
if you didn't know that stuff,
well here you go. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment