Friday, February 25, 2011

questions?

this is exactly what i didn't want.
why did i keep telling myself that i didn't like you?
because i didn't want to care.
if you didn't like me back,
it wouldn't matter.
dust off my shoulder, move on.
of course, things change.
i couldn't stop myself.
things just happen, i guess.
and i'm at the risk of rejection, again...
even though it's still not concrete.
i could still not like you.
but i still care about you more than i wanted to.
gah, it's so frustrating.
because you probably don't like me back.
what am i supposed to do, then?
i mean, i don't even like you that much.
you're kind of a jerk sometimes.
seriously, i'm not joking about that.
but i guess i like jerks.
shy guys, and guys that like to sing to the radio.
why'd it have to be you?
and since it's you, why couldn't this,
whatever this thing is,
happen earlier than it has?
i know things happen for a reason,
what is the reason for this?
i have so many freaking questions.
i'm to the point where i just want to ask.
ask you where you stand.
what is this all about.
but i still feel like it's too soon.
i don't want to ruin things for the future.
but what if i don't say anything,
and that ruins a possible future?
why can't you just do something to prove it.
make it perfectly clear for me.
so i can make a move,
and not fear rejection.
because this is getting ridiculous.
thanks to you,
my mother thinks i need medication.
gosh, hormonal teenagers.
this is what you do to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment