Wednesday, February 23, 2011

cries to the moon.

i'm tired of talking about myself.
tired of talking about you.
because i feel like people are sick of it.
i'm sick of it.
i should just stop talking.
but i can't. 
there's nothing else on my mind.
get out of my head. 
seriously, it's starting to bug me.
because i'm pretty much one hundred percent sure,
that i'm not in your mind.
like, at all. 
if i am, well, you suck.
because you don't act like it.
then again, i probably don't either,
so i suppose i suck as well.
awesome, look at this blog.
aslkf;wlker.

my mom left to oklahoma today.
i'm going to start crying.
she's going to be gone for seven weeks.
with my sister, grooming dogs.
i've gone to my dad's house for six weeks.
never cried when i was leaving my mom...
at least, where she could see me.
it's different now.
because i'm at home,
and she's the one leaving me.
i actually didn't cry when she was leaving.
something that was hard to accomplish.
but throughout the day, i had to stop myself.
my step-dad and i don't get along that great.
when we're by ourselves, anyways.
now we'll be together..
for seven weeks, without my mom.
who am i going to ask if i look good?
where am i supposed to go when i'm sad?
or talk about you to?
basically, i'm at a loss here.
i told myself today that i have no friends.
because i really don't.
at least at school.
besides kelsy, madison, and raquel.
all of them have better places to be.
i guess i've done this to myself.
because i'm shy unless i know someone.
then i don't really talk to anyone else.
my lack of self confidence has done that.
i got my senior pictures taken.
by josh's older brother glenn, who did amazing.
i refused to smile because of my confidence.
everyone kept saying that i'm beautiful,
ooh, ahh,
i don't believe so... 
seriously, i'm not looking for attention.
there is seriously something wrong with me.
but of course, i don't want to talk about it.
i don't want to talk about myself.
because i annoy people.
i don't know when to stop talking.
even for this blog.
look how long it is?
just because i can't stop talking.
so.. i'm going to force myself right now.
good night moon.
oh, i remembered this today. i love it.
if only if only the woodpecker sighs,
the bark on the trees were as soft as the skies,
the wolf waits below, hungry and lonely,
and cries to the moon, if only if only.

No comments:

Post a Comment