Saturday, December 11, 2010

mood sucker.

today, i'm taking my sister's family pictures.
i'm not a professional photographer or anything.
but i know how to make people look good in photos.
that's a start, right?
i haven't even had my senior pictures done.
pretty depressing.
then on tuesday, going to see a christmas carol.
an old family tradition brought back to life.
so far this weekend,
i've completed three crossword puzzles with adam.
read about fifty pages of mockingjay.
wrestled with my nephews.
coughed up some flem.
rekindled the flame of my role play site.
and listened to about six songs.
that's how my saturday has been.
i'm not sure what to write.
lately i've been in a bad mood.
why? i have no idea. it's just there.
like there isn't someone to make me happy.
i need someone to make me happy.
basically, i feed off of other people.
when someone around me isn't happy,
i'm not going to be happy.
life sucks for most of my friends right now.
and if it doesn't, i'm not around them enough.
so my mood is just... blah.
i know it's not good to live off of other people.
but it's who i am. it just happens.
i'm a mood sucker.
pretty much an average day,
with nothing to write about.
i hope you are ten times happier than me!

No comments:

Post a Comment