Friday, December 10, 2010

mcdonalds.

boo.
i greatly dislike mcdonalds.
for the first few years of my life,
yeah, they were pretty cool.
as i got older, ehhh, thirteenish?
the thing i found in my burgers was not deliciousness,
but was little. black. hairs.
talk about the most disgusting thing ever.
i'm not joking either.
probably got... seven burgers with them.
then after that, i guess people wore hair nets.
but of course, i hate the thought of the hair.
so i didn't eat there very often.
when i do eat there,
like today,
it's always something simple.
mcdouble, no mustard, no onions.
small fry, small drink.
i haven't gotten any hairs lately.
but the one thing i'm not getting...
some of my food.
i ordered my mom some chicken nuggets.
and a large fry.
but my mom didn't want a combo.
the guy asked me what kind of drink.
i said diet coke.
after that i realized that he gave me a combo.
i didn't want a stupid combo.
then i asked for my burger,
with some large fries.
figuring i could have my mom's drink.
well, i get the bag, and what do you know?
one large fry, one burger, mcnuggets.
not two large fries. just one.
and the drink.
plus, there wasn't a receipt to check my order.
that angers me.
i mean, i know it's supposed to be 'fast' food,
but can't it at least be what you ordered?
stupid mcdonalds.
you're the reason for obesity in children.
so... poo on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment