Thursday, December 2, 2010

friends.

i'm so glad that i have friends.
they're always there for me.
and if they're not, then they aren't a friend.
whenever i'm with my friends,
i can be myself.
funny, goofy, burp in front of them.
i'm not scared to show my true self.
because i trust them.
they won't hurt my feelings.
and if they do, it's accidental.
or if i asked for the criticism.
which is another thing friends should offer.
they should be able to say mean things,
but it doesn't feel mean.
because they're your friend, it's different.
most of the time they're joking,
since they know you can take it.
at least, that's what my friends are like.
there are many people i consider friends.
i may not hang out with them all the time,
but i'd like to someday.
since everyone is special in their own way.
that's what i like to think.
love people for their individuality.
not because they wear the same clothes you do.
one of my friends says he doesn't have other friends.
i feel really bad for him, because he always feels left out.
that's a terrible point of mind.
i want to be his friend, the one he hangs out with all the time.
but because of our past, the rocky things,
he won't. which makes me sad,
because i get over things quickly.
if you didn't know that about me, you know now.
and i may get used a lot,
but i don't mind getting used.
because my friends need help, i'll help them.
i'm not a jerk, and i'm not mean.
sometimes i'll have revenge on people,
but that's a human way to act.
enough about me.
i'm just happy i have friends.
that love me, care about me, think of me.
it makes me feel important.
everyone needs to feel important once and a while.
i love you all. so very much.
and you know who you are. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment