Sunday, December 12, 2010

harmful.

when people don't text me back,
i think a lot of things.
maybe they're mad at me.
what if they're busy doing something?
maybe they're with someone i don't like.
why would they be with that person?
i thought they were my friend.
what have i done wrong for them?
is there something wrong with my phone?
how come no one is listening to me?
i'm just going to go die in a hole.
maybe i should text someone i don't usually text.
they'll text me back, for sure.
cell phones are... harmful.
because i already have low self-esteem.
so when people don't text me back it angers me.
makes me feel like a bad person.
that's a bad way to think, i know.
ha, i need to quit writing these rants.
because i doubt people will keep reading them.
i'll think of something happy tomorrow.
trust me. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment