Thursday, January 13, 2011

the moon.

it hits me like a meteor.
because i feel like the moon.
sometimes i like it.
because i believe it makes me stronger.
perhaps it even makes me prettier.
easy to look up to, because i know what people think.
i change myself for them.
people try and lasso me out of the sky.
give them to someone they love..
alright, that was weird. cough.
i don't mind criticism.
as long as it's constructive.
make myself better after receiving it.
although i don't receive it well.
because it feels like a blow to my personality.
"you don't sound good when you talk. enunciate better."
something along those lines.
pretty much, i get embarrassed by stuff like that.
although i shouldn't.
because according to my own words, i need it.
i guess i just want to know what people think.
even though they tell you to ignore that.
most of the time i don't.
it's just criticism, harmful or not.
makes me like the moon, pelted and glowing.
circling around the world with no where else to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment