Monday, January 10, 2011

misunderstandings.

alright, i suppose i need to clear some stuff up.
if you're not a virgin,
i don't hate you. i don't think you're bad.
basically, i hope you love whoever you lost it to.
because that's something you can never get back.
which is why i'm saving mine.
my husband already loves me.
i know he'll take care of me, and won't leave me.
at least, i hope he won't.
i would trust my husband enough for that.
then if he's saved himself for me as well,
it'd be like... one big gift exchange.
and just because i'm saving myself,
doesn't mean you can't love before marriage.
by all means, love as much as you can.
you need to have the experience.
so you know how to love your husband correctly.
like myself, for example.
based on all of my sister's lives,
i know pretty much everything that you shouldn't do.
nothing that i'm supposed to do.
so i need to date people that can teach me.
because i don't want to go into a marriage blind.
not knowing what to do, but not doing anything bad.
dating, steady dating, in my opinion, is experience.
you can't go into stuff, jump, without looking first.
that's just what i think, of course.
doesn't mean it's right.

love is just all topsy-turby for me right now.
i don't know what to do.
then again, everything happens for a reason, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment