Saturday, January 22, 2011

i.

i'm sorry if i've ever been mean to you.
i'm not out of your league.
i'm not that pretty.
i have very low self esteem.
i let people walk all over me.
i get led on fairly easily.
i fall for people too quickly.
i cry a lot.
i'm a dancer that is afraid to dance.
i don't like being nice to people i like.
i ruin things with people i love.
i get embarrassed over really stupid things.
i get accused of everything.
i think too deeply about things.
i like planning things out.
i don't like when plans fall through.
i tend to smother people i adore.
i don't get enough hugs.
i thrive off of being touched.
i'm ten times more shy around people i don't know.
i'm a nerd.
i spend my life on the computer.
i regret not getting out and doing things.
i'm deathly afraid of rejection.
i cry when i think of what my friends go through.
i don't understand a lot of things.
i push people away.
if i got angry enough, i could beat you up.
i'm not afraid to be rude to someone.
i speak my mind when it's needed.
i think someone is always watching me.
i'm not nice to people that exclude themselves.
i don't like dates.
i'd rather stay at home and watch movies.
i am lonely.
i have no friends.
i don't like my personality or body.
i'm pretty depressed most of the time.
i think about my nephews before i fall asleep.
i started crying while writing this.
i miss my father.
i sometimes wish i was a boy.
i enjoy rated r movies because they teach me about the world.
i'm a hypocrite.
i don't want my friends to go on missions.
i know missions are good.
i wish i spent more time with my cousins.
i write a lot of feelings down.
i lost my journal.. and i hate myself for it.
i feel like i'm killing my goldfish.
i'm a pack rat.
i'm afraid to clean my room.
i try not to think of the past.. or the future.
i wish i could run away sometimes.
i hate it when people don't text me back.
i hate it when people take what i say seriously.
i don't like when what i didn't want to happen.. happens.
i'm scared of police officers.
i want a lot of money, even though i hate it.
i'm writing too much on here. and no one reads it.
i'm pessimistic about myself, optimistic about others.
i wish for a different life sometimes.
i really need to go to bed.
i won't be able to sleep tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment