Saturday, November 20, 2010

the loves of my life.

i love when my family gets together.
even though it's not everyone,
having the people you care about most
around is the best thing ever.
i have a lot of family.
half, step, in-law, whatever.
you name it, i've got it.
if they all got together,
we'd probably fill a church gym.
but the ones i get to see soon,
are my half family.
bridgit, bobby, jaidin, korbin;
all from las vegas.
brianne, adam, karsen, gabe, kole;
from pleasant grove.
brendi, steven, nobi, conner;
coming from oklahoma.
all here, at my house, for thanksgiving.
we put aside our problems,
our worries, our prejudices,
just to be together and stuff our faces.
i love that.
being with my nephews, the loves of my life.
i'd do anything for them. i really would.
hopefully they know that.
sharing the laughter, the memories.
i miss them.
all of them. all the time.
that's weird, isn't it?
plus we're getting a new dog.
her name is binx.
there are going to be lots of animals, too.
b.b., bruno, bear, booboo, binx, and curly.
five dogs, one cat.
i believe it's going to be a madhouse.
at least i'll be with the ones i love.

No comments:

Post a Comment