Tuesday, November 9, 2010

a blog.

i don't think anybody will read this.
but, it's worth a try, i suppose.
i've been having myself some serious deep thinking.
not stuff like, where am i from?
what other things am i here for?
just simple things.
like what does the average person think...
while they're driving?
to make them make stupid decisions?
i don't know. i just know.. that i hate people.
that drive like crazy.
and think it's the best move, when in all actuality,
they could kill someone if that other person wasn't paying attention.
people like that sicken me. ugh!
other than that, a lot of other things run through my head.
like am i being used? aren't we all being used? in a way?
so i shouldn't be selfish and take all of the usage up myself.
how about everyone else get used just like me?
hmm, that sounds like a good point.

No comments:

Post a Comment