Monday, June 27, 2011

no joke.

i write too many blogs about kissing.
but i spent the night at my cousins.
we stayed up until four in the morning talking.
she told me the stories of her kissing,
because you know, that stuff comes up,
and i told her my stories.
every one of her kisses were initiated by the boy.
she doesn't "have the courage" to kiss them first.
and i thought about it and laughed.
my two boyfriends i kissed them first.
i've had one boy kiss me first,
and it wasn't exactly movie-esqe.
not complaining, i just think it could have been more special.
but i told her how i don't make the first move when i'm supposed to.
like, the moment will be amazing,
and then ten minutes later,
i'll kiss them on impulse.
at least, that's how it's gone down.
and all the times she has been kissed,
the boy leaned completely over.
put himself on the edge of rejection.
for someone like me, who hates rejection,
i sure do that a lot.
but i feel like if i don't do it, it won't happen.
so i think from now on,
i'm going to wait for that guy to lean forward to kiss me.
who cares how badly i want to kiss them.
boys should be more courageous now-a-days.
no joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment