Friday, May 13, 2011

thirteen and twelve.

stupid blogger didn't let me post yesterday.
so this one is going to have two memories.
and i never said they had to be happy ones.

thirteen;
people say that i'm amusing to tease.
well, i don't like being teased.
but they do it anyways.
it's because of this man that was in my family,
and now he is not.
he used to grab a newspaper.
on the cover of this newspaper,
was a china man without teeth.
it scared the crap out of me.
he used to wave it in front of my face,
every time that i walked inside,
and would yell rather loudly,
"he'll love you long time!"
i hated that man.
another time, he stole my toy baby.
put her on a ceiling fan.
and turned the fan on.
i was traumatized. 
and it was all just 'teasing' to him.

twelve;
when i was younger, i had pretty long hair.
my sisters loved to do hair.
one time, they wanted to braid it.
so all three of them sat around me,
while i sat on a toilet, 
and they took little strands of hair,
braided them,
and put a bead on the end of each one.
my hair was like that for a loooong time. 
a couple weeks, at least.
i even have pictures of it.
when i was on my tricycle.
good times and bad times.
two memories down.
twelve days to go. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment