Monday, April 30, 2012

random spewing.

my mom and dad have been divorced since i was 3
my mom had four kids with some other guy then 12 years later had me
with my dad
and they got divorced and then they both remarried
so i have five half siblings,
cause my dad has a son that's 12 years older than me also but i've only met him once
buck is 33 i think, lives in colorado
bridgit is the one that lives here, 32
brianne is in utah, 31
and my sister brendi is 30 or something i don't remember
but she lives in oklahoma
buck has four kids
bridgit had two and married into two, so four
brianne has three
and brendi has two
with all of my step siblings included
i have like 19 siblings
26 nieces and nephews
and i'm the youngest of all of them
uhh i lived with my mom in utah
my dad lives in wyoming
i'm with bridgit in vegas
i work in the dental office
uhh more about me
i love video games, dancing, music and writing
i'm a big nerd
only had two boyfriends
my favorite drink is orange soda,
favorite fruit is orange and favorite vegetable is potato,
favorite dinner is chicken over rice
desert is red velvet cake
my birthday is may 25th, i'm a gemini
nobody has seen me naked
i like to read
i love going and seeing movies
i like to cook
i love my nephews more than other people
i love my dog more than i love all people
uhhh, i'm very tom-boyish in how i behave, i think
but i like to buy short shorts and paint my nails and stuff
i hate girls
i only have two girlfriends
that i still talk to out of high school
and i have like three guy friends in utah that we call ourselves the 'wolf pack'
i don't really like dinner and a movie dates...
i'd rather go bowling or to an arcade
something that is fun that you can get to know each other
but i've only been on like... three formal dates
i'm fat
i've been to the beach once, california once
i lack self confidence and self esteem but i try not to let people know that
i'm also a little depressed but i also try not to show people that
i'm hilarious
with the right people..
i love cartoons
my favorite cartoon is spongebob squarepants
my favorite singer of all time is david bowie
favorite band is queen
favorite movies...
hitchiker's guide to the galaxy
cloudy with a chance of meatballs
horton hears a who
monty python and the holy grail
little shop of horrors
and easy a.
favorite color is purple
i'm very loyal and once you're a friend you are always a friend
very trustworthy
i keep secrets very well
and i will listen
i want to go to school to be a journalist...
i've been in one car accident
i laugh hysterically at fart jokes or farts
i want to get a tattoo of a bumble bee on a rose
i love spelling and grammar.
that's all random facts about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment