Wednesday, July 11, 2012

call me maybe?

it's depressing that i've only written like, six blogs this year.
when in two thousand eleven i wrote over one hundred.
it's just how your life changes, i guess, right?
at the moment i am visiting utah. 
i'm doing well at the dental office,
but it's still not what i want to be for the rest of my life.
it's too hectic.
our office is the most money producing office out of ten.
we're that busy, all the time.
if i were to find another office to work at, it would be so much easier.
i've trained some people already,
and i'm going to be going into the specialty department.
you see, we have pedo dentists, orthodontists, and an oral surgeon.
not just general dentists, which we have three of.
i do a lot of little things in the office,
and they rely on me a lot.
i don't know if that's a good or bad thing at the moment.
it means i can't leave whenever i want to.
there is a certain obligation to the office, with my body.
just being there is creating a difference.
i type the fastest at the office, that makes me feel great.
the pay is good, too.
i have to pay bills, and pay for my braces.
oh, did i mention that i got braces?
yeah. and it sucks.
but it means that i'll have straight teeth in the future...
two years later.
i'll start school, and go for two years.
get my braces off in two years.
and i'll be twenty-one.
that means it's basically the start of my life,
and i would have already gone to school.
we are moving to a new house in the first week in august.
my mom is coming with me back to las vegas on the fourteenth.
she's going to help us move, and help me with the boys
while bridgit and bobby go on their honeymoon to hawaii.
i'm cutting my hair in a few days, thanks to raquel.
so much is changing, and i've changed so much.
but it's all for the better.
i hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment