Thursday, November 13, 2014

gladly, occasionally, open.

gladly, occasionally, open

gladly telling me how beautiful i am
how great that i smell
what you love about my body
that you care about me so much.
gladly make me smile
how my soul reaches my eyes
what you can see when you look at me
that you want to always be with me.
gladly listen to all my problems
how my world never seems to be right
what you show me is that only love matters
that you'll be with me until the end.

occasionally you make this laugh
that is so perfect in every way
you fill my heart with so much joy
my bear with a tickle in his feet.
occasionally you feel sad
that is really sad to see
you have so much love in your heart,
my sweet lumberjack with a sliver.
occasionally i can kiss you
that is one of my favorite parts
you kiss me back with such passion
my rock with a soft side.

open my heart to you
and you let me into yours
always listening, always responding
being who i have always wanted.
open my eyes to see you
and amazed by what i see
always smiling, laughing, looking
being my statue of delight.
open my soul to you
and you will make me yours
always together
being exactly what we should be.

gladly, occasionally, open.
11.11.14

No comments:

Post a Comment