Sunday, September 18, 2011

100th post in 2011.

so i just watched this movie called 
'something borrowed',
and it was incredible.
very good movie.
but what caught me the most...
was how i related to the main character.
i'm always doing what other people want.
i can't say no.
and i'm one of those people that go,
"oh, he's too good looking for me."
so i'll direct him to one of my friends or away from me,
despite my feelings.
and then i'm just feeling like i don't have any friends right now.
with this whole haunted house deal,
i'm busy every night.
and to begin with, i hate making plans.
i'm socially awkward and i'm almost never comfortable.
home-body extraordinaire.
and i don't feel emotionally ready for any type of commitment.
i feel that i'm at a moment that i really need to find myself...
the problem is that i don't really have the time to do so.
i just wish things could be different.
i wish i could be a different person.
that's what i've been wishing for at 11:11 recently.
while i'm laying in my bed at the haunted house.
and this is the only way i can let out my feelings.
because i don't have anyone to talk to
that won't judge me on my life.
or talk more about themselves than about me.
as selfish as that sounds,
i want someone that i can talk to about me.
instead of listening to all of their problems,
and whatever.
that's why i write blogs.
this blog can't talk back about itself,
and it just listens to me.
i really want to see the lion king in theaters.
but i have a feeling i won't be able to.
just my luck.
bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment