Thursday, April 14, 2011

fifty.

hmm, shall i do one hundred facts about me? 
this is the hundredth post.
alright, here we go!
wish me luck, yeah?

1. my name is brittany rose carlisle.
2. i am almost eighteen years old.
3. i have four parents.
4. my eyes are the same color as my hair.
5. i am five foot three.
6. shoe size is seven and a half.
7. my teeth aren't straight.
8. favorite color is purple, has been my whole life.
9. i play too many computer games.
10. i spend hours on a computer, depending on the day.
11. there's these things called role play sites - i'm on them.
12. i love taking pictures of people.
13. i have four best friends.
14. my cell phone is purple. 
15. i have an addiction to sunglasses.
16. there is zac efron on my desktop background right now.
17. i'm a gemini.
18. zombies are my biggest fear.
19. my hair is red slash blonde slash brown.
20. i don't tan, i just burn.
21. i love to dance.
22. music moves me.
23. i have four cats and three dogs.
24. i want to be a journalist when i grow up.
25. i'm not very committed to things i start.
26. i love pickles.
27. i could live off of naked noodles.
28. i am super duper excited for prom.
29. i enjoy all movies. ratings don't stop me.
30. i have a lot of siblings.
31. i text a lot.
32. i'm great at giving advice and listening.
33. basically i'm a hypocrite.
34. my favorite actor is jim carrey.
35. i never leave the house without makeup.
36. sometimes i want to shave my head.
37. being a boy would be so much cooler.
38. i love video games.
39. my favorite animal is a warthog.
40. teach me how to dougie?
41. i judge people on their noses.
42. people's handwriting says a lot about a person.
43. my toes are almost always painted.
45. i love thunder storms.
46. i want to kiss someone when the power goes out.
47. i can make myself look pregnant.
48. i would like to get married in the temple.
49. my ears are pierced.
50. there is twenty-nine dollars in my wallet right now.

haha, i'll finish this... later.

No comments:

Post a Comment