Monday, December 19, 2011

it's not easy being green.

well, i haven't written here for a while.
sorry about that.
a few things have happened.
i'm hoping to get a job at a restaurant soon.
work there all the time,
save up,
buy a car,
get a laptop,
move out,
learn how to live on my own.
because it's not too fun here, when you're trying to be an adult.
i just need a job.
something to keep me occupied.
because i don't have money for school, so...
yeah.
besides that, i've found this site.
it's called tinychat.
i have met some pretty amazing people.
from all around the world.
i spend a lot of time on there.
pretty popular, if you ask me.
but, it doesn't help my confidence.
oh well.

i miss my high school friends.
every day.
but i don't really make an effort to see them,
because i feel like i can't.
so disappointing...
ugh.

all of my sisters are going to be here for christmas this year.
i'm so excited.
i have been cleaning houses to get money,
so i'll be able to buy a few things.
but other than that,
i don't think i'm giving much.
and i'm not getting a lot, either.
which i don't mind.
i would rather see everyone and enjoy my time with them,
then worry about the presents.
christmas always makes me warm and gushy inside.

i love chubbs.
that is all.
peace out girl scout. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment